Marriage License Info
Requirements for a marriage license issued by Greeley County.
- Both applicants must be at least 17 years of age. In the State
of Nebraska you cannot marry if you are under 17.
- Parental consent is required for applicants who are under age
19. The parental consent forms are available at the County Clerk's
- Both applicants must supply a form of photo identification
(Example: Drivers license or passport).
- Will need to know the birthplace of both applicants.
- Will need to know both parents full names, mother's maiden name
, and birthplaces.
- The applicants must provide their Social Security Numbers ,
if they have one. Applicants who do not have a Social Security
Number must complete a form provided by the Clerk asserting they do
not have a Social Security Number.
- If either applicant has a previous marriage, you will need
to know the date the marriage ended. (Date of divorce degree or date
- There are no blood tests required in the State of Nebraska.
- Marriage licenses are good for one (1) year from the date of
- The applicants may apply for their marriage license in any
county in Nebraska and use it to be married in any County in
- The fee to receive a marriage license is $25.00.